Friday, February 27, 2009

Good respose........I think


I think this won would be pointless....I dont even think fifty was taking shots. They are reffering to a episode of officer Ricky(is anyone still listening to officer ricky like I am?)where Tip is bearing arms..... I dont think he had to respond to that s*^t pointless......


Tips response: “I haven’t seen it but, we all know dude,” he said of Fif. “We all know his intentions, we all know his motives. We’ve seen this too many times before. You know, I play chess, not checkers, you dig? I ain’t even tripping’ off of that. At the end of the day, I’m more worried or concerned about what a man says to me or what a man does to me, not what he says or does in the eyes of the public.”

“a stand up guy with integrity, respect, morals, standards, [and] principles, and anything outside of that I ain’t got nothing to do with.”

Source: XXL

No comments: